Date: Thursday, 5th May 2016
Time: 11H00 – 12H30 (SAST)
Venue: SRK Consulting, Johannesburg Offices, 265 Oxford Road, IIlovo
2016 promises to be a year of greatness and higher expectations in the Public Participation arena and thus IAP2 Southern Africa aims to deliver a platform for sharing information and extending the social network to all public participation practitioners in Southern Africa.
We are committed and looking forward to continue:
- Communicating with members across the region to share knowledge, experiences, and opinions on issues pertaining to Public Participation;
- Promoting open and interactive discussions using various engagement mediums; and
- Providing training programmes to capacitate members and ensure knowledge is applied practically in the external environment.
To better enable all members to participate and network, the meeting will be hosted at SRK Consulting Offices and will also allow members to participate virtually.
Please register your participation by RSVP to email@example.com. We will send you details on how to connect to the virtual platform via the phone.
The objective of the meeting will be to conduct the following business:
- To present an overview of activities and progress during 2015/2016 (including the Board of Director Annual Report);
- To consider and approve the annual financial statements for the financial year ended February 2015;
- To elect new board members; and
- To hear from members what they would like to see achieved in financial year 2016/2017.
We look forward to your participation!